Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wow!

     I can not believe how much I am LOVING teaching. It is definitely the place for me. I love my 4th grade students so much, and I cannot imagine having a new class of students. I'm only at Bartlett Elementary two days a week, but I've really started to love my students. 
     Today when I left school and told all the students "See you on Monday!" I was reminded that two of my students are moving out of town this week. Today was my last day to see them! :( They gave me HUGE hugs, and I was so sad to say goodbye. What am I going to feel like in spring when I have to say goodbye to the whole class?!?! 
     I'm super nervous about having a classroom of my own students next fall, but if they are anything like my group of students this year, it will be wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment