Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MMMM! Delish!

I've recently tried to start cooking. I mean, I figure if I'm EVER going to get married one day, I better be able to cook for my husband! So I started with allrecipes.com. It has been awesome! It even has an app for the iPhone (that's right, there's an app for that!)
     Personally, I don't want to spend my entire evening in the kitchen, so I was THRILLED to find that the app for my phone offers different search options, my favorite being "45 min cook time or less!" yay! So I've been looking up recipes to try and testing them on Stuart.
     He's liked all of them for the most part. Thank goodness I have a man who will eat anything you put in front of him. His favorite so far is Chicken and Spanish rice, and it is fabulous if I may say so myself. Here's the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Spanish-Rice-Chicken-I/Detail.aspx We double the amount of chicken to make it a little more hearty and add jalapeƱos for a kick! You should definitely try this one! It's so quick and easy!


    I can't believe I've actually enjoyed cooking! Who woulda thunk?!

1 comment:

  1. Try the Martha Stewart Food app. It's AWESOME. A new recipe everyday, and easily searchable.

    Also: I hope your husband is going to cook for YOU, too!

    ReplyDelete