Friday, March 11, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

Whew I made it! This semester has proven to be much harder and much more overwhelming than I imagined it would be. Teaching full time, working in a restaurant on nights and weekends, and going to school is a hard job for anybody! But spring break is finally hear and I know this semester is almost over. I could not have asked for a better school, mentor teacher, co-teacher, principal, and students than I have worked with this year! Bartlett Elementary School is an awesome school to be a part of!


After this week of spring break, I will only have one more week left in the awesome fourth grade class I am currently in. I am SOOOO sad! I will remain at Bartlett Elementary the rest of the semester but I'll be observing and assisting other teachers, proctoring TCAP, etc. I can't even imagine what being at BES will be like if I'm not in my normal classroom. I've been blessed to have had such an amazing mentor teacher who has taught me everything! I will definitely miss being under her wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment